No bake snickers pie is rich, creamy, and you get a little bit of chopped Snickers bar in every bite. Talking about a melt in your mouth dessert. You haven’t lived life until you’ve had a slice of this pie.
There’s just something satisfying about a snickers candy bar. Not sure if you have ever really paid attention to their commercials. Most of the time they go something like “You’re not you when you’re hungry” but of course, they are much more entertaining. But it’s true, right?
This I can promise you: when you’re “hangry” and you need something to satisfy that sweet tooth, grab a fork and dig in a snickers pie!
No bake recipes are my jam during the warmer months, because who really wants to turn on the oven. So during these seasons, I make things like the best cheesecake you have ever tasted, my famous chocolate cream pie, and the classic key lime.
If you’re really a snickers fanatic, don’t miss this deep fried snickers recipe.
Ingredients Needed for Snickers Pie
- Pie Crust: I am using a store bought crust, but you can make a homemade graham cracker crust if you wanted.
- Cream Cheese: Leave time for it to softened so the pie is ultra creamy.
- Peanut Butter: Crunchy or chunky peanut butter works the best for snickers pie.
- Powdered Sugar
- Instant Pudding Mix: Grab the cheesecake kind. If you can’t find it, you can use vanilla pudding mix instead.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cool Whip: Make sure it’s thawed completely before using.
- Snickers Bars: I’m using full size, you can also use the mini or snack versions it will just take more of them.
How to Make Easy No Bake Snickers Pie
- Make the peanut butter mixture. Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl until combined using an electric mixer. Then mix in the cheesecake pudding mix.
- Add cream and whipped topping. While mixing, slowly pour in the heavy whipping cream followed by half of the Cool Whip. Beat until it’s fluffy.
- Fold in Snickers. Chop 6 Snickers bars into small bite size pieces and fold them into the peanut butter mixture using a spoon or spatula.
- Transfer filling. Scoop the filling into the pie crust, smoothing the top into a mound.
- Decorate. Pipe the remaining Cool Whip on top and decorate with the leftover Snickers.
- Chill. Place the pie in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. Avoid putting the pie in the freezer for a faster setting time, you don’t want the candy bar pieces to get too hard.
The name “Snickers” has humble beginnings. The chocolate-coated peanut, caramel and nougat bar was named after the Mars family’s favorite horse.
- Like Chocolate? Try an Oreo cookie crust or a chocolate graham cracker crust for a more intense chocolatey flavor.
- Drizzle the top of your snickers pie with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, or peanut butter. We also added some chopped peanuts.
- Learn more about piping decorations and see my tips and tutorials.
Chopping Snickers: Don’t want to spend the time chopping? Add the Snickers to a food processor and pulse for a couple of seconds.
Storing: Snickers pie is best when it’s eaten the same day it’s made. However, you can store it in the refrigerator, covered for up to 2 days.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 3.4-ounce box cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 9 full-size Snickers candy bars
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until fully combined.
- Beat in the cheesecake pudding mix.
- Slowly pour in heavy cream while continuing to beat with the hand mixer.
- Fold ½ of the Cool Whip into the peanut butter mixture until fluffy and combined.
- Chop 6 of the Snickers bars into bite size pieces and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer the pie filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth the top into a mound.
- Use the remaining Cool Whip to pipe decorations on the top of the pie and decorate with the remaining candy bars as desired.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, graham cracker crumbs, a drizzle of caramel, or mini chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before cutting and serving.
Make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram @girlinspired1 and follow on Pinterest for more!
Leave A Reply!