Here’s your fair warning, this no-bake chocolate chip marshmallow dip is addicting and delicious, so girls watch your backside! Each bite of this sweet booty dip is filled with chocolate chip morsels and creaminess from the marshmallow cream and cream cheese. Delicious with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, or even just by the spoonful, this creamy dessert dip will satisfy your sweet tooth for sure!
Let’s just take a second and talk about what booty dip really is. So it’s basically a chocolate chip marshmallow fluff dip that is a viral TikTok dessert recipe. The tagline to go along with it is that when you eat it you watch your booty grow. It’s so crazy to see what takes off on that platform.
So of course when I heard about it, I had to see what the no-bake booty dip recipe was all about except I added my own touch. Most of the versions you see floating around the call for Cool Whip or frozen whipped topping, but my secret ingredient to the creaminess and rich flavor is heavy cream.
I’m also going to show you some other ways you modify this no-bake dip so you can serve it during different holidays if you wanted to.
Booty Dip Ingredients
- Light brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Cream cheese – should be softened so that it mixes in smoothly. You can substitute mascarpone cheese for the cream cheese here – it will give a lighter flavor to the dip.
- Marshmallow creme
- Heavy whipping cream
- Mini chocolate chips – you can use your favorite variety. Milk chocolate will be the sweetest while dark chocolate will add a little bitterness
How To Make Big Booty Dip
Beat together the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla with an electric mixer in a medium mixing bowl until it’s smooth and fluffy. Mix in the tablespoon of brown sugar, followed by the jar of marshmallow fluff.
While the mixer is on low speed, slowly pour in the heavy cream. Continue mixing until everything is combined. Fold in the chocolate chips using a small spatula.
Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve!
What do you serve booty dip with?
When it comes to dippers, you can it with a variety of graham crackers, wafer cookies, marshmallows, pretzel sticks, vanilla wafers, animal crackers, or your favorite sweet crackers.
How do you make this sweet dip for other holidays?
Here are some suggestions on how you can make booty dip with more of a holiday feel.
- Valentine’s Day – Add fruit like strawberries, mix in Valentine sprinkles, add a few drops of food coloring
- Christmas – Dye the batter green or red, use Christmas colored m&ms instead of chocolate chips, stir in crushed candy canes
- Birthday Celebrations – Use a variety of multi colored festive sprinkles
- Easter – incorporate pastel colors using mini marshmallows
- Halloween – Sprinkle in candy eyes or gummy worms
- St. Patrick’s Day – Use green sprinkles and food coloring, add a little mint extract to make mint chocolate chip.
Here Are Some Savory Cream Cheese Dips To Try
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7- ounce tub marshmallow creme
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups mini chocolate chips
- Use a hand mixer to beat together cream cheese and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in brown sugar and then the marshmallow creme.
- With the mixer running on low speed, gradually add the heavy cream, continuing to beat until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in or beat in mini chocolate chips, just until combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram @girlinspired1 and follow on Pinterest for more!
Leave A Reply!