Use this cinnamon toast crunch shot recipe for the best dessert cocktails! Each shooter is filled with a warm spicy cinnamon flavor from the Fireball cinnamon whiskey, but is a little creamy, and tastes very similar to the sweet cereal we all love!
So we won’t say that this tastes exactly like the cereal, but this recipe is definitely the adult version of cinnamon toast crunch in a shot form! Because we are using part Fireball, it has a punch of flavor, so let’s chug! If you love a creamy drink similar to this, try my Caribbean rum cocktail. It’s chocolatey, has Malibu and a dark rum, but you can’t even taste the alcohol!
Looking for more shooters and cocktails that are a surefire way to get the party started? Try candy corn jello shots for your Halloween party, spiked apple cider that is fit for fall nights, and the dirty snowman that is our favorite boozy hot chocolate float!
- It’s a sweet treat, but with alcohol!
- Great for parties and super simple to make!
- The Fireball Cinnamon Whisky balances out all of the sweetness.
What Ingredients do I Need for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots?
- Rumchata liquor – this is a rum cream liqueur that has vanilla and cinnamon flavors
- Fireball whiskey
- whipped cream – while you could make whipped cream from scratch, we recommend the spray kind. It’s quicker and you don’t have much time to shoot them before it begins to melt into the shot.
- Cinnamon toast crunch cereal – this is for the topping, so if you didn’t want to buy a whole box you don’t have to.
- Cinnamon sugar mixture for the rim
Pro Tip: If you don’t have a cocktail shaker on hand, use a mason jar with a lid instead.
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Shots
RIM THE GLASSES: Add cinnamon and sugar to a shallow plate. Wet a paper towel and dampen the rim of each glass, then dip.
SHAKE: Add ice cubes to the shaker, with the Rumchata and Fireball. Shake and divide between the two shot glasses.
GARNISH: Spray a dollop of whipped cream on each if desired and add a piece of cereal to the top.
- If you are unfamiliar with rumchata, it’s like an Irish cream (which is an Irish whiskey with real dairy cream) but with a cinnamon flavor. Think of it as the milk left in the bowl once the cereal is gone.
- Whipped cream makes taking the shot a little more difficult in one swoop.
- The whipped cream melts quickly, so spray it on and take the shot immediately!
- If you like the taste of White Russians or using Kahlua, you’ll love rumchata drinks!
Fireball Canadian Whisky is very popular across Canada during the fall and winter months.
- You can use corn syrup for the cinnamon sugar rim, it’s a little thicker than just wetting it with water.
- Make a cinnamon toast crunch cocktail: Whip up a double batch and serve it on the rocks in a larger cocktail glass with a straw.
- Crush up the cereal to rim the glasses.
1.5 ounces of rumchata is 13.75% alcohol by volume.
While you can drink it straight from the bottle, we think it’s much better mixed like in this cinnamon toast crunch recipe.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
- 2 ounce Rumchata liquor
- 2 ounce Fireball whiskey
- Spray can whipped cream
- Cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- Cinnamon sugar for the rim
- Use a clean, damp paper towel to moisten the rim of two shot glasses. Place cinnamon sugar in a shallow dish and dip the rim of each shot glass into the cinnamon sugar.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of Rum Chata and 2 ounces of Fireball whiskey to the shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Divide between the two shot glasses.
- Top with a squirt of whipped cream and a piece of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.