Okay! Are you ready to make some fun spring bunny stuff? I drew up a cute little bunny silhouette in Photoshop. You can get the file by clicking here. Today, I’m going to show you a quick way to dress up any plain or dress and turn it into a bunny shirt for your cutie. Let’s get started.
Print the bunny template (download it here). Trace template onto an iron-on fusible web product. I like to use Steam a Seam.
Peel off one side of fusible web paper and place on the wrong side of fabric. Remember to place the fusible web so that the mirror image of the design is on the back of the fabric. That way, your image is the correct orientation when you flip it over to the right side of the fabric.
Cut fabric and web.
dark chocolate candy melts and white candy melts
silicone baking cups
custard (I used this recipe.)
strawberries, if you want.
1. Heat candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl or Ziploc baggy for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between, until completely melted.
2. Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of melted candy into the silicone baking cup and swirl to coat the interior of the cup. Let cool.
3. Gently peel the silicone cup away from the hardened candy and push the bottom of the cup to pop the candy cup out of the baking cup.
4. Drizzle melted candy onto paper hearts (or other shapes) or free-hand drizzle designs onto wax paper. Let cool; peel away paper.
5. Prepare custard (or desired filling). Fill candy cups. Decorate by using melted candy to “glue” hearts onto the candy cups. Hold in place with toothpicks until the decoration and cup are bonded.
6. If you want to dip a few strawberries, wash and dry them thoroughly first, then dip away!