This delicious slutty brownies recipe combines layers of chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos, and is topped with a fudgy, gooey brownie that is the true definition of a decadent dessert and is ready in less than 1 hour!
Whether is a sweet tooth that’s hitting or special occasions coming up, this easy dessert recipe checks all of the boxes! It’s the best way to satisfy all cravings because it literally combines delicious brownies with chewy chocolate chip cookies, divided by a layer of Oreos. Mic drop! As for your leftover cookies, whip up a creamy Oreo milkshake (or the boozy version), or grab an additional package to make mini cheesecakes.
For those who love chocolate desserts, be sure to check out this chocolate chip coconut combo. These are the best bars! Just think of it as an easy and more delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can also indulge in my brownie bottom cheesecake, peanut butter brownies, or layered chocolate and peanut butter cake that is topped with Reese’s peanut butter cups!
- store-bought cookie dough – the kind in the tube
- Oreo cookies – we used the regular variety
- brownie mix
- eggs – use the amount that is listed on the box
- vegetable oil – helps to make the best fudgy brownie
- water – activates the ingredients in the brownie mixture.
These indulgent brownies are rich enough on their own but become an ultimate dessert when topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 8×8 Baking pan
- Mixing bowl
Variations and Substitutions:
- Pan size – if you would like your ultimate slutty brownies to be a little thinner use a 9×13 dish. My recommendation would be to use 2 tubes of refrigerated cookie dough so they keep their thickness.
- Homemade version – the original recipe calls for store-bought ingredients, however, you can use a homemade cookie dough base. Because these are so rich, our personal preference is to go with semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips. Here’s my recipe for the best brownies if you want those from scratch too.
- Oreos – Choose your favorite variety! Some prefer to go with Double Stuff Oreos or even birthday cake Oreos.
PREP: Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 1: For the chocolate chip cookie layer, press the dough into an even layer at the bottom of the pan.
Step 2: Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top so it covers as much of the cookie dough as possible.
Step 3: To make the brownie layer, combine the mix, eggs, oil, and water in a large bowl and stir.
Step 4: Spread the batter over the Oreo layer.
Pro Tip: Don’t over-mix the brownie batter, stir just until the ingredients are combined. If desired add a handful of nuts!
Step 5: Bake for 45-50 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in the center of the brownies and only a few crumbs come out.
Step 6: Let the cookie dough Oreo brownies cool completely. Then lift from the pan by the parchment paper and slice it into small squares.
SERVE: Enjoy the brownies by themselves or with ice cream!
- Depending on the brand of brownie mix you are using the ingredients may vary. Check for the exact amounts of oil, water, and eggs that are needed.
- The baking time may vary slightly if you are using homemade cookie dough and/or brownie batter.
- We like our bars on the gooey side. If you want them dryer just cook a little longer.
Originally these brownies were made by Kevin & Amanda years ago and were called the ultimate chocolate chip cookie n’ oreo fudge brownie bars. The Londoner coined the name slutty brownie.
It’s simply a racy name to describe this dessert since they are “easy” to make and almost sinful considering the ingredients.
Keep leftovers covered with plastic wrap or tin foil on the counter for 3-4 days or in the fridge for a week. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
More Rich and Decadent Brownie Recipes
- 1 16.5 oz. tube chocolate chip cookie dough
- about 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 standard 18-ounce box brownie mix
- 1-2 eggs as directed on package instructions
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough into the lined pan to make an even layer, all the way to the edges.
- Arrange Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough layer, breaking them as needed to cover as much of the cookie layer as possible.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together brownie batter ingredients.
- Spread the brownie batter over the Oreo cookies and cookie dough.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
- Allow to cool completely before lifting from the pan, cutting into bars, and serving.
Make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram @girlinspired1 and follow on Pinterest for more!
Leave A Reply!