Today, I’m sharing the perfect indulgence for a hot afternoon – a rich and creamy blended coffee recipe! It’s no secret that I’m a coffee fanatic. Drinking my (twice) daily coffee is my little happy place. I set out to make a fun smoothie for today and somehow found myself throwing together the most sinful coffee drink ever! If you’re looking for a special coffee treat this summer, look no further!
To make this blended coffee drink, throw 1 cup ice, 1 scoop of coffee ice cream (vanilla or chocolate would be yummy, too!), 1 shot of espresso, and up to 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (less if you don’t want it too sweet), into your blender and give it a whirl. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if you really want to live it up!
Below you can find a HUGE variety of smoothie recipes!
Visit the links below for more smoothie recipes…
1. Your Home Based Mom: Mango Banana Smoothie
2. Kiki Comin: Toasted Coconut Pina Colada Smoothie
3. Bloom Designs: Chocolate Banana Nut Smoothie
4. Love Pomegranate House: Strawberry Sunrise Smoothie
5. Strawberry Mommycakes: Pineapple Mango Smoothie
6. Blooming Homestead: Berry Lemon Smoothie
7. The Girl Inspired: Blended Coffee Drink
8. The Chronicles of Home: Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
9. I Heart Nap Time: Healthy Raspberry Smoothie
10. The Cards We Drew: Banana Peach Strawberry Smoothie
11. Sweet Treats and More: Peanut Butter Smoothie
Don’t all those recipes look so good! I’ve been on a smoothie kick, so I know I’m going to be trying so many of these out! Be sure to stop by the blogs above for their recipe ideas!