dark chocolate candy melts and white candy melts
silicone baking cups
custard (I used this recipe.)
strawberries, if you want.
1. Heat candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl or Ziploc baggy for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between, until completely melted.
2. Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of melted candy into the silicone baking cup and swirl to coat the interior of the cup. Let cool.
3. Gently peel the silicone cup away from the hardened candy and push the bottom of the cup to pop the candy cup out of the baking cup.
4. Drizzle melted candy onto paper hearts (or other shapes) or free-hand drizzle designs onto wax paper. Let cool; peel away paper.
5. Prepare custard (or desired filling). Fill candy cups. Decorate by using melted candy to “glue” hearts onto the candy cups. Hold in place with toothpicks until the decoration and cup are bonded.
6. If you want to dip a few strawberries, wash and dry them thoroughly first, then dip away!