Alrighty, creative friends! Thursday is here and it’s time for our link party! We’re going to try something a little different this month – I’m going to leave the link party open through the end of the month so that you can come back all month long and link up your projects and see what everyone else has been working on! You can easily find the party through the “You Inspired” tab on my home page. You can also find your featured projects there! Are you getting familiar with this new layout yet? Able to find your favorite projects? I still have a lot of organizing to do, but I’m trying not to get too overwhelmed with my to-do list and I’m taking one little project at a time! Thank you so much for your patience and PLEASE jump in on the comments section – I miss hearing from you!
I shared some of my favorite projects from our last party a couple weeks ago, but be sure you check them out – party features here. Also, did you catch this free women’s top pattern that Kristin from Skirt as Top shared? Grab it!
- Link up your projects – be sure to link to your specific post, not your homepage; I’m not picky, share something that will inspire and motivate others to get creative this month, too.
- Visit some of the other links and leave some comment love – you are going to be blown away by the talent out there!!
- I would also love it if you included a button or text link to Girl. Inspired. in the post that you’re sharing – thank you!!
- By linking up to the You Inspired party, you are giving permission for me to feature your projects (with proper credit, of course!) on the Girl. Inspired. blog, as well as other Girl. Inspired. social media outlets!
- Be inspired and have fun!