– 9- inch graham cracker pie crust
– 12 ounces of cream cheese softened to room temperature
– 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar divided
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream divided
– 1 cup lemon curd
– Lemon zest for garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, lemon juice, and 1 cup powdered sugar until light and creamy.
In the bowl of a standing mixer, use whisk attachment to beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the remaining ¼ cup powdered sugar and continue whisking until stiff peaks form.
Fold one cup of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate the remaining whipped cream to decorate the pie.
Spread filling into the graham cracker crust.
Gently spread the lemon curd over the cream cheese pie base.
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to set the pie. Top with dollops or piped swirls of the remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with lemon zest.