1. Handmade Ice Cream cartons – I LOVE packaging. These are at my local grocery store and a package seems to end up in my cart every time I shop! Find ice cream cartons online at Amazon and Shop Sweet Lulu.
2. Jelly Roll of Favorite Fabrics – this was super fun – I cut strips off of some of my favorite fabric yardage in coordinating colors of pink, aqua, red, and white. Some of my all-time favorite fabric lines are: Heather Bailey’s Nicey Jane, Amy Butler’s Love, Sandy Gervais’ Giddy, and Heather Bailey’s Pop Garden.
4. Beads and Buttons – vintage or new, you just can’t have enough. My favorite places to hunt for buttons and beads (and vintage trim) are thrift stores, antique stores, and yard sales!
6. Paper Straws – love!! Perfect for every occasion, really. Available at Shop Sweet Lulu
7. Mustache Mold for candy mustache lollipops – so fun! I loved it so much when I bought mine that I purchased two. I found my locally, but here’s one at Australia’s Confectionately Yours or Sugarcraft has another variation, and here’s another fun mustache mold.
8. Candy Melts – These are just so quick and easy to use – for molded shapes, lollipops, cake pops, and freehand candy decorations. Purchase at your local craft store or cake supply store or online at any cake supply company.