Happy Sunday! Just one week until Easter and I thought you might like a little inspiration from years past…
Application was simple. Cut out the design, brush corn syrup on the back of the image, and smooth onto the cookie. Set the cookies face down for 15 minutes and then turn them up to dry for a while longer.
Then, you can put a beaded border around the perimeter of the image if you want.
I purchased my wafer paper at Fancy Flours.
|Easter Basket Turtles|
|Easter Table Decor|
|Make a Bunny Shirt – Includes Template Download|
|So Cute in Bunny Ears|
- Use a silicone spatula for stirring the melts; do not use metal.
- Do not allow any water to come into contact with the candy; it will cause the candy to seize up.
- Do not overheat the melts; microwave no more than 30 seconds at a time and stir very well every time.
- Use a good quality candy melt.
- These instructions are for the use of chocolate easy-melts. Real chocolate requires tempering and is more involved.