If there’s a gathering in our family, there is bound to be an abundance of food. Between my mom, my sister, and I, there is always too much, but we don’t mind because it’s all sooo good. Easy veggies are always a must and my sister never ever forgets to whip up this family favorite dill dip recipe. It is the absolute best dip for raw veggies, but I like to dip potato chips and sourdough bread in to it sometimes, too!
As you start to plan get togethers over the summer, consider this dip for your menu! It’s creamy, a bit tangy, and has such great flavor from the dill and seasonings.
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp dried dill
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground celery seed (or celery salt)
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Let sit for several hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve with raw vegetables like carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, radishes.
It’s that easy to whip it up! I’m also sharing another easy idea over at I Heart Naptime today – this darling 90-Minute picnic quilt – hop over and see how easy it is!