The Inspiration Board

You guys are going to love this new site:
Jamielyn from I Heart Naptime launched The Inspiration Board this week and it is awesome!  I was playing around with it and put together an inspiration board for my dream master bedroom.  Decorating in my house seems to be an ongoing task and I am SO visual, I usually have to drag things home and hold them up side by side to see what will go where.  The Inspiration Board allows me to upload images from anywhere – the internet, my personal files, photoshop – and use them to build a collection.  There are a number of decorative elements such as backgrounds, frames, text options, labels, washi tape, etc. etc. etc. to personalize the board and convey your vision and style.  Love this!!
 When you’re done, you can add details in the description of the board, which should include links to any of your image sources so that proper credit is given for pictures and so that you can track down the sources for all that great inspiration in the future!!  Then share the board through various social media outlets or by downloading your picture and link!  Awesome!

During the official launch of the site this week, you can link up your inspiration board creations and be eligible to win some fantastic prizes – visit the link party here!

What kind of inspiration board are you going to build first??

Comments

1. sweeter than cupcakes says:

I saw this on ucreate. I can’t wait to give it a spin!

2. Angelina- JoJo & Eloise says:

I love your board. I still have yet to get mine up. It is such a fun way to create pretty boards and pictures. I love all the cute embellishments :)
    xo
    Angelina

3. Angelina- JoJo & Eloise says:

xo
    Angelina

4. Angelina- JoJo & Eloise says:

xo
    Angelina

5. Sew little time says:

that is so cool – love it! thanks for posting about it!

6. Michele Alger says:

I love the touch of pink. I felt sorry for the husband of a friend of mine who used the pink as the main color for the walls. Not only that, but in a variety of ragged shades of pink. He described it by leaping as if in a field of flowers. So funny!
    Beautiful inspiration board!!

• hahaha, oh Michele, did your friend know what she was doing to her poor husband? My husband overreacted just to the swatch of pink I put on my inspiration board – even after I pointed out that it was just picking up on the pink in the flowers, he still wasn’t buying it! Thanks for the giggle!

7. Brianna Vieira says:

This is absolutely adorable!

- Brianna